Wednesday, February 03, 2010

last week

The "J" house made good progress last week. One afternoon the floor got nailed on and then soon the walls were up, and sheeted and by Friday there were rafters or trusses up already.

We also poured the floors for the porches.

Just another view.

the J's are very happy and excited about the progress of their house. On Saturday morning Mr. J carried his wife over the threshold and then they stood inside and just imagined how everything would look once the house is finished.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lon and Pat said...

These homeowners must be thrilled to see progress done on their homes. Keep up the great work.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad to see the progress of the J home. She really touched my heart when she shared her story about the recent events she had all experienced. And I would love to tell her that the different rocks she sent along for my children were immediately taken to school for show and tell, that's how much they appreciated it.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger kerry and jo said...

Sarah, I will try and pass that along for you next time I get to see her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home