Friday, June 12, 2009

God's Creation

For the beauty of the earth, For the glory of the skies, For the Love which from our birth, Over and around us lies, Lord of all to Thee we raise, This our hymn of grateful praise! I have been enjoying the beauty of God's creation on our yard this spring. The beautiful lilacs with their delicate scent.

The apple trees in full bloom,

some beautiful late blooming tulips in one of my favorite colors
And last night, after an evening shower, a gorgeous, brilliant rainbow arching across the sky. I always stand in amazement at this beautiful reminder of God's promises and provision for us.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lon and Pat said...

Neat pictures! Lon wanted to take one of the rainbow too, but I had the camera with me and I wasn't home. He said it was a beauty and he was right....did I say that? :0

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kimberley said...

What great pictures! I especially like the one of the rainbow surrounding your farm!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger grahamandkristy said...

That is a beautiful picture of the rainbow!! How perfect!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Dyck Family said...

Love your blossom pictures! So nicely captured. And the rainbow is awesome!
Syl

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Raquel said...

what an amazing rainbow picture.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Kara said...

What an incredible picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home