Monday, July 30, 2012

Every Once in a While......

 During the harvest season things usually get pretty busy what with all that needs doing to get the crop in while the weather holds.  Most of the time meals taken out to the field are simple and get eaten on the go.  Every once in a while though, we stop and have a picnic and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery.  Today was one of those every once in a while days and Kerry and I enjoyed our lunch alongside a beautiful field of wheat, enjoying the sunshine and some good food.

 I had made myself a lovely, artistically, appetizingly arranged salad.  Unfortunately, as I drove to the field, it slid off the seat and onto the floor.  Good thing I had covered it in plastic wrap and so I could still eat it, and not have to pick it off the floor.  It didn't look quite as nice as before, but it still tasted quite good.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Salad looks yummy, but I haven't acquired the taste for fruit in my salad.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Rogers' Family said...

Yum! I love your little picnic set up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home