Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Helpers

There is always help to be had when the grandkids are around! It's great! Whenever Nolan comes over, and Papa happens to be doing something in the house, then Grammy can forget about playing. It's much more important that he be helping Papa with what he is doing. He is always right there, one step behind, watching and helping, getting tools, or putting them away if that is what Papa asks him to do, and occasionally trying to fix things on his own.
I had some help the other day from some little princesses! They came over, bearing cake and gifts,and singing the birthday song and because it is tough for me to blow out all the candles on my own, they were right there to help me. The job was completed in short order. Thanks girls for (and Amber) for making the day special for me.

Mission accomplished! Now it's time to eat cake. ( As I was downloading the pictures, I noticed that we were all very color coordinated!)

Thank-you little helpers for being there for Grammy and Papa!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Rogers' Family said...

How lucky you are to have all those little helpers! Heaven knows the # of candles just keeping going up and up! You look great JO...Happy 39th B-Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home