Thursday, June 30, 2011

Neighbours!! It's been about two and a half months now since our neighbours moved in across the road. This is what I see when I look out my kitchen window,(except now in the summer time when the trees allow me to only see the roof). I know that in those four walls, live some of my favorite people and it's good to have them near. It's good to see the schoolbus drive up and see Granddaughter #1 get on it and head off to school. (Guess I'll have a couple of months off now). It is good to hear happy voices as the girls play out on the trampoline. It is good to see 2 or 3 little girls, holding hands and coming down the driveway to visit Gramma and Papa. (and it is good when their mommy and daddy come too). It is good to be able to walk across the road and borrow "a cup of sugar", when I am out and don't want to run to the store. It is good to be able to deliver some of that fresh baking without having to get in the car to do it. It is good to be able to look over there in the evenings, and see the lights in the windows. It is GOOD to have neighbours!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Could you ask for better neighbors? Don't think so! I bet they feel the same :)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Amber. said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home