Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Stockings

Years ago I decided that in our family we would do Christmas stockings and so I made stockings for each of my kids. As they got married I continued crafting them for the in-laws. Then when the grandkids started coming along I could hardly stop the tradition. I had always looked at the felt stocking kits out there , wanting to make one, and now I decided to go for it. As each Grandchild comes along, I make sure that there is a new stocking for their first Christmas. They have to leave them at our house but they will get filled every Christmas. The only trouble is finding a place to hang all of them. This is the first one I crafted a couple of Christmases ago, when Hailey was the only one.

They are a lot of fun to do, but very labor intensive. This is Stocking #2, made for Jayda last year.

This year was a busy one, I had 2 stockings to make before Christmas rolled around. Luckily I got an early start, and Norah and Madelyn will be able to enjoy their stockings too.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Raquel said...

those are so great!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger kim said...

They are beautiful! Next year you get to make another one. How lucky you are.Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home