Monday, April 07, 2008

Golf

One of the things we usually do out in Palm Springs is golf. This year was no exception and we got in a couple of rounds with Larry and Sylvia. Kerry golfed a couple of more times than I. Sometimes I think I should rather stick to things that I can do better , Like quilting or being a grandma, but the scenery is usually great and the company good and so I keep trying at least a couple of rounds per year. If it wasn't for those occasional great shots, it might be easier to give it up. One of the courses we golfed this year was Oak Quarry. The pictures below are all taken there. It was built in a quarry and had interesting holes and scenery. The day started out cool but warmed up nicely and we enjoyed our time there.



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home